Treatment DepositA £1.50 deposit is required to secure your treatment booking through our app. Bookings made through JCosmetics will require a £30 deposit. This deposit is taken at the time of booking and will secure your appointment for the requested treatment. This deposit is redeemable against the cost of your treatment along with the above consultation fee. In the event that an appointment is cancelled deposits are refundable unless they are within 72 hours of the appointment slot. Failure to attend your appointment or if cancellation is made in a time less than 72 hours prior to your appointment your account will be charge £30, unless this has been paid upfront.
Appointments are confirmed by us via email once the deposit has been paid. If a deposit has not been received we reserve the right to cancel your appointment.
Cancellation PolicyThe cancellation policy is in place as a courtesy to both our practitioner and other clients. Giving notice will enable us to re-schedule your treatment to a more convenient time and also allows us to free up time for other clients waiting to book their appointment.
IWC Portuguese series is a modern classic masterpiece of the Advanced tab field. The simplicity, harmony and grace of IWC replica rolex with white dialsare incapable of further increase. Simple, delicate style of the rail – minute, embossed Arabia figures, slender leaves pointer are the classical elements of the Portuguese IWC series for 75 years. It seems to be the design language of this series. The high-quality IWC Portuguese fake rolex are always regarded as the top works among luxury mechanical watches since they are produced.
Also they have got many fans who prefer to senior mechanical charm. And everything should be due to the 52000 type movements that is a upgrade of 500000 type. In general, this is a classic superior Portuguese power reserve watch. If you have enough money, you are recommended to buy replica hublot. The copy watches with self-winding movements are greatly inheriting the charm of legendary Portuguese watch.We request 72 hours notice for the cancellation of any appointment. Failure to give at least 72 hours notice for Consultations or Treatments will result in a forfeit of your deposit. Late arrival resulting in your treatment being cancelled or re-booked and will also result in forfeit of your deposit. Treatments cancelled, with less than 72 hours notice, that are part of a course of treatments will automatically be deducted from the course total.
How Can I Cancel or Re-arrange My Appointment?You can cancel or re arrange any appointment through the app, or by contacting JCosmetics in whichever form you appointment was made. It is your responsibility to ensure we have acknowledged your alteration and this will be confirmed by an email from our system with your new appointment slot, if this email is not received then you must take it that we have not received your request and a further call must be made until confirmation is received. Please be advised we require a minimum notice of 72 hours to cancel a Consultation or Treatment.
Our Refund PolicyProducts:
- We will refund or swap any unopened products returned to us in a saleable condition with an original receipt, and returned within 30 days from purchase
- Unfortunately opened products cannot be refunded.
- Deposits are refundable if a cancelation of the appointment is made more than 72 hours prior to your appointment.
- Refunds will be offered in full on deposits made for consultations that do not transpire into a treatment.
- All services have a 7 day cooling off period in which a full refund will be issued unless the treatment or course has commenced in any way or form.
- Treatments or courses which have taken place or an element of the course has taken place cannot be refunded.
- We cannot refund any part of a package or course that has already commenced.
- We do not offer refunds on special offers that have fallen out of the offer period.